Birdwatching in the Turtle Valley
This program is now full; if you would like to be waitlisted in case we have enough interest to run a second date, please call us - 250-679-2778.
Join avid Birdwatchers Bob and Sandra Ewart who have traveled the world seeking out birds in their natural habitat and have years of knowledge to share.
We welcome you to our exciting introduction to Birdwatching at the Donkey Refuge. Enjoy an easy walk to the creekside along the Donkey's pasture where we will seek out the nesting birds in Turtle Valley.
This class is priced on a sliding scale. Please pay what you are able to afford so that those who may have a lower income are able to attend as attendance is limited. If the payment level you need is not listed, it may be full - call us to be processed manually or placed on the waiting list; or if you are unable to afford the fee, but would like to attend - 250-679-2778.
Please make sure to bring:
- good walking shoes
- a hat
- a packed lunch
- optional: a camera/notebook
- Binoculars (if you have them)
Please also note:
- Make sure you have read and understood the When You Visit page.
- This is a working farm and the road to the farm is partially a dirt road; there is currently highway construction around Chase - please check Drive BC to make sure you plan accordingly.
- If you have any questions, please call us during business hours (9am - 4pm) 250-679-2778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please select your date and add to cart; each booking is for 1 participant; pay what you can. If you are registering more than one participant please adjust the amount of items at checkout, and leave us a note at checkout with participant names.
- After you have checked out, you will receive an email with a downloadable waiver/photo release form which you will need to fill-in/sign & return to the Refuge prior to your program date. Each participant will need a signed waiver/photo release form to participate.
A Note about PayPal.